It has become customary each year for there to be an influenza outbreak and epidemic and a strong promotional campaign for every individual to be vaccinated. Because of this we have set out to provide a fact sheet to address the flu, it’s prevention, it’s treatment, aspects about vaccination and alternatives and adjuncts. This is… Read More
These are general guidelines; the doctor will communicate with you specific instructions for your condition. We have uploaded these guidelines to make them widely available. We encourage you to ‘like’ and ‘share’ and spread the word. Please discuss these interventions with your Naturopathic Physician or other health care provider. Fever It is important to remember… Read More
All those feeling the flu or in it try these ideas:
1) Oscilliocinum a homeopathic remedy, 1/2 capful 2x daily
2) Theraflu rocks for the pain, cough, congestion and fevers
3) Voodoo juice, a twist on the Master Cleanse – 8 cups water, 1 cup lemon juice, 6 cloves garlic minced, 4-6 TBP fresh minced ginger, 4-6 dashes cayenne pepper. Simmer – drink a cup an hour. Can add honey to taste.
4) If you can’t do garlic – Kitchen herb tea – 8 cups water, 2 heaping Tablespoons each dried Oregano, Thyme, Rosemary, Sage, Basil. If you don’t have all of them its ok. Put the lid on and simmer 5-8 minutes, strain and drink again a cup an hour with honey. Also put the pot on a tabletop and put a towel over your head and steam your face and sinuses, breathe it in to help the lungs.
5) Chestal – Homeopathic cough syrup works awesome.
SLEEP, drink water, sleep some more…
Transformational Medicine has been awarded the
“Service Firm of the Year 2015”
Welcome to Transformational Medicine!
We are open minded, healing professionals who have created an environment designed to be positive, healthy and patient focused, where all are welcomed regardless of sexual orientation, race etc.
We are accepting, compassionate, patient and understanding of the many varieties of ailments and/or concerns that many people need assistance resolving.
We are located at 3861 N 1st Ave, Tucson AZ 85719. Watch for the red mailbox at the driveway between Prince and Roger. We have ample parking in front and in back. We also have an entrance in back to accommodate you. Please do NOT park in the covered areas.View Map.See Map.
As our practice is considered alternative, we are not covered by insurances as a rule. However, most insurances will cover your lab tests. Some drivers have Med Pay when having a motor vehicle accident, which covers some massage, body work, myo-fascia release, neuro-muscular reeducation and structural integration, however we are not covered by any other health insurances.
Please check with your own coverage before assuming you’d be reimbursed for expenses.