Hydration and Electrolytes are Important. Remembering to drink enough water daily sounds simple but many folks miss the mark. Dr. Saber recommends 1/2 ones body weight in ounces daily and more if you sweat a lot or work out or consume caffeine. Electrolytes can be had through EmerganC, Nunn, Ultima Replenisher Balanced Electrolyte Powder, Liquid Electrolytes by Eidon or even diluted Gatorade!
August 2016 TIP
Jan 8, 2017 | Monthly Tips
- Treatment for Fatigue
- Brain Fog Treatment
- Tucson Naturopath Featured on Tucson Now
- Environmental Toxins Impact Men’s Health
- What does it mean to live “sustainably”?
- Improve Your Brain Health
- Why do Intravenous Therapies or IV’s?
- How to Reduce Joint Pain and Beat the Joint Pain Woes
- Removing Toxic Heavy Metals from the Body
- Ozone Therapy for Improving the Immune System
- Online Doctor Visits Available
- Fighting Off the Flu Naturally In Tucson
- Hang Over Prevention & Cures
- You NEED to give myofascial release a try if …
- The Modern Recipe for a Healthy Child