Prescribe Nutritional Therapy Easily
MediMeals commencement journey. MediMeals mission has always been to make it as easy for doctors to prescribe whole-food, plant-based meals as it has been to prescribe pills, and today we are ready to offer this service to patients as a way to address obesity, diabetes, heart disease and more.
Components of MediMeals 4-Week Nutritional Therapy Program:
- 6 Lunches & 6 Dinners Delivered Weekly
- 48 Meals Total
- Meals Include Cooked Entree, Cooked Side Dish + Fresh Side Salad Suggestions
- Meals Arrive Fully Prepared and Safely Frozen, Ready-to-Heat
- (Patients sign up for a subscription service- not custom meal ordering)
- Whole-Food, Plant-Based
- No Added Oils
- No Refined Sugars
- 40-Page Print Plantrician WFPB Quick-Start Guide
- Instructions for self-directed:Breakfast
Pantry Clean Out
Recipes & Resources for Long-term Empowerment
The purpose of this program is to break disease-promoting diet habits and support the rapid formation of health-promoting ones, namely a plant-centric diet comprised of cooked and raw whole foods, with water as the primary beverage.
The program fee is a one-time, up-front payment of $499.
Patients enjoying the program can enroll in the subsequent four week programs for additional support.
MediMeals accept patients/ customers via a 20 min screening call to ensure that the program is a fit and to collect billing and shipping information.
If you are interested in the 4-week program, see the start dates below and enroll.
Upcoming 4-week program start dates:
- November 7 [enroll by Oct 28th]
- January 9 [enroll by Dec 23rd]
- February 6 [enroll by Jan 27th]