3861 N. 1st Ave, Tucson AZ 85719
What are the Benefits of Ozone Therapy?
- Ozone strengthens your immune system.
- Ozone kills bacteria and viruses on contact.
- Ozone increases the oxygen level of your cells.
- Ozone detoxifies your body.
- Ozone reduces inflammation.
- Ozone can kill cancer cells.
- Ozone is anti-aging.
- Ozone increases energy.
- Ozone reduces acidity.
Conditions that may benefit from treatment with Ozone Therapy include:
- Meniscal tears/joint disorders
- Shingles (Herpes zoster) and Herpes Simplex
- Herniated Discs
- Diabetic ulcers and venous stasis
- Allergies & chronic sinusitis
- Lyme disease
- Alzheimer’s, senile dementia
- Autoimmune diseases
- Colitis and Crohn’s
- Vaginal infections
- Chronic hepatitis
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Candidiasis and many more conditions
Why Ozone Therapy?
Because scientific studies have proven that Ozone, properly introduced into the body in repeated applications inactivates viruses, bacteria, fungi, protozoa and carcinomas in diseased cells! *
How Does Ozone Therapy Work?
Ozone therapy has been in use for many years by thousands of West German doctors who claim, in hundreds of scientific and clinical studies, that they are able to inactivate AIDS and other viruses and cancer through ozone therapy. They explain that diseased cells have a lowered enzyme count in their cell wall or ‘lipid envelope’.
Looking at a diseased cell electrochemically, the first thing that differentiates it from normal cells is that the protein coating that surrounds it is contoured distinctly. The disease that has invaded the cell is parasitical, drawing off the cellular electricity or ‘life force’ of its host. This creates ‘cell stress’ and under these conditions, the cell can only manufacture a substandard protein coating for itself. When ozone is introduced into the blood in correct, stable concentrations ** it is immediately converted into hydroxyperoxides and other beneficial free radical scavengers. ***
Ozone Is Safe and Non-Toxic
Medical ozone (the correct term is triatomic oxygen, but for simplicity we will call it medical ozone) is completely safe and non-toxic to humans when administered responsibly with precise technology. It is extremely important that the proper ozone generator be used to generate the ozone. One must ensure that the ozone is clean, pure, and free of contaminants. This is only possible if the ozone only touches a glass electrode (never metal or ceramic) while inside the ozone generator, and only possible if the tubing and fittings inside the electrode are 100% ozone resistant. If the ozone touches metal, plastic, rubber, or other materials that can be oxidized by the ozone, the byproducts of the breakdown of these materials will travel with the ozone and contaminate the ozone.
It is not meant to be breathed directly, although small amounts in the air, in fact, a sterilizing technique. When introduced into the blood through rectal/vaginal insufflation or major autohemotherapy it has been shown to be completely safe even when a dosage many times greater than the proposed human dosage is administered.
Here are extracts from the extensive studies proving the non-toxicity of medical ozone:
- An animal model treated with medical ozone in a manner analogous to the proposed human treatment regime at the Long Island College of Pharmacy revealed no toxicity at concentrations up to ten times the dose proposed in man.
- Research studies: “Effects of long-term exposure to low levels of ozone: a review.” C.W. Melton (Aviation, Space & Environmental)
- “Ozone: An overview of its toxicity in man and animals.” D. Menzel (Toxicol & Environ Health 1984)
- “Toxicity of Ozone.” S. Mittler. M. King. B. Burkhardt (AMA Arch Ind. 1957)